- This event has passed.
Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention Seminar
March 23, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In light of the prominence of child abuse and the recent, tragic loss of four-year-old Judah Morgan, the PNW community has come together to organize a child abuse awareness seminar open to faculty, staff, students and community members. The seminar will help you learn how to identify the signs of child abuse, along with how and where to report it. This topic affects every community surrounding PNW and is extremely important; in 2019 alone, there were over 600,000 cases of child abuse reported just in the U.S.
Meeting ID: 913 8490 9734
- Brian Miller, PNW Director of Public Safety
- Janet H. Davis, Associate Professor College of Nursing
- Robin Miller, Clinical Assistant Professor and Field Education Director, Social Work Program, Department of Behavioral Sciences
Special Thanks To
- PNW College of Nursing
- Westville Nursing Students
- Riley Balog
- Andrew Ison
- Emily Petro
- Brooke Stone
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.
- Alumni Hall, Student Union Library Building (SULB)
2233 173rd St.
Hammond, IN 46323 United States + Google Map