Faculty Senate Agenda October 9, 2020
October 6, 2020
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
October 9, 2020, 10:00 AM
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from September 11, 2020.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (L. Pelter).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon).
- Approval of Intercollegiate Athletic Advisory Committee Representative, Mike Pelter (Chair, Student Affairs Standing Committee)
- New Business
- Curriculum Documents Approval
- Discussion Items:
- ad hoc committee to develop a Vision for Westville (K. Skipes)
- For Information:
- Dissemination of mission statement (C. DeLeon)
- Report from the Senate Budget Committee (N. Parashar)
- Presentation of the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan (C. Fewer) PNW Strategic Plan 2020-2025.
- Report from the General Education Task Force (C. Gillotti)
- Report from the West Lafayette Senate (V. Quinn)
- Remarks by the SGA President (O. White)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
- Committee room assignments: As has been the practice of the PNW Faculty Senate, standing committees will meet directly following the conclusion of the PNW Faculty Senate meeting. These meetings will be virtual as long as the senate meetings are virtual.