Faculty Senate Agenda, May 7, 2021
May 1, 2021
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
May 7, 2021
10:00 AM-12:00 PM: Via Zoom
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from April 9, 2021.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (L. Pelter)
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- Remarks by the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs. (Y. Mosley)
- New Business:
- Curriculum Documents Approval
- For Action:
- FSD 20-22: Resolution on a Proposal for Assessment of Academic Reorganizational Changes (C. DeLeon)
- Discussion Items:
- For Information:
- New Student Orientation report from the FYE / NSO sub-committee (D. Pratt)
- Gen Ed Pilot program planned for the Fall 2021 (D. Pratt)
- Senate schedule for 2021-2022 (K. Scipes)
- Standing committee chairs for 2021-2022 (A. Alavizadeh)
- Report on developments and resources for faculty from the Testing Services Centers (George Kacenga and Jan Gonzalez)
- Report from Senate Westville Committee (K. Scipes)
- Report from the West Lafayette Senate (V. Quinn/C. Morrow)
- Remarks by the SGA President (O. White)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments: As has been the practice of the PNW Faculty Senate, standing committees will meet directly following the conclusion of the PNW Faculty Senate meeting. These meetings will be virtual as long as the senate meetings are virtual.