Summer Camp and Conference Housing
University Village is proud to be home to many annual programs and events for the university and to welcome visitors from all over the world during our summer months for camps and conferences!
Throughout the summer University Village is home to a variety of interns, conferences, and camps. Our staff is happy to serve as coordinators of these programs and will work with you to make your camp or conference a success!
To request more information, please email Korey West, Associate Director for Housing & Residential Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overnight Campus Housing- University Village
Our housing facility is a wonderful place to host any event! From comfortable conference meeting rooms to open community lounge spaces, guests will feel right at home. Accommodations include:
- Air conditioned rooms
- Suite style living
- Community gathering and lounge spaces
- Laundry facilities
- ADA accessible facilities
- Large outdoor patio with pavilion and grilling area
- Large Kitchen with fridge, sink and ice machine (with serving window to meeting room)
- Audio/Visual equipment with our free wifi in all meeting rooms
- Free cable with over 100 channels and 3 HBOs
- Game areas (foosball, air hockey, ping pong)
- Large TV area, perfect for group gaming or binge watching a show
Please visit the housing website for pictures and layouts of our apartment style rooms.
Other Campus Amenities
The Purdue Northwest campus has many wonderful facilities that can be reserved for visiting camps and conference groups. Groups such as athletic and academic camps as well as professional and religious conferences have all been able to make PNW home for their conferences and events.
Additional Facilities Include:
- Athletic and Recreational spaces
- Classroom spaces of various styles
- Outdoor and green spaces
Our Dining and Catering Services Department is happy to work with customers on all dietary requirements. From catered, formal meals to boxed lunches and picnics, Chartwells can meet your mealtime needs. You can visit their cafe on campus, or have them deliver your meal to our building. Please make all meal reservations with Chartwells directly and then let us know the spaces you will need to reserve for each meal.
If your group will be with us for an extended period of time, we are able to provide linen for you! These packets will include:
- Two flat sheets
- Pillow case
- Wash cloth
- Bath towel
We are able to order as much as you would need during your stay! We do require that if your camp stays longer than 7 days, we replace your linen every two weeks. Please be sure to indicate your needs on your contract.
Camps with Minors
If your group will be hosting campers/participants who are under the age of 18, you will need to be sure the following are communicated and set up before you arrive on campus. Please visit this websites for more information:
- There must be 1 adult for every 8 campers/participants if the camp is staying overnight
- Minor Camp Procedures: https://www.purdue.edu/ethics/resources/programs-involving-minors.php
- Camp Lead Instructions for programs involving minors: https://www.purdue.edu/ethics/youth_protection/Directors/Home.php
- Extra Insurance Coverage is required: https://www.purdue.edu/ethics/youth_protection/Directors/Insurance.php
Download our price guide here: University Village Camp-Conference Prices (PDF)
Please fill out our Camp/Conference Intake Form to get started! As soon as you submit your form, our staff will get to work on all the details and will contact you soon with a draft of your contract and to verify details.
For more information or inquiries about hosting your event at University Village, please contact the Associate Director for Housing and Residential Education at email@example.com.