PNW: A Year Ahead
In this special address to PNW faculty and staff, Chancellor Thomas Keon and Provost Kenneth C. Holford shared highlights from 2019-2020 as well as updates for the year ahead at Purdue University Northwest.
We certainly need to give an amazing shout-out to our Safe Return to Campus Task Force. This group worked endless hours providing the Senior Leadership Team and the PNW community ways in which we can have a safe operating environment as we start the semester.
I am proud to be part of an institution where everybody has responded in such a positive manner to make certain that our students have an excellent experience. I want to thank you for that.
- Nils K. Nelson Bioscience Innovation Building
- COVID-19 and Safe Return to Campus
- The “We Care” Campaign to help students in need.
- Social Work Accreditation
- PNW eSports Team
- Riley Center Counseling Center
- Chenn Zhou, NIPSCO Distinguished Professor of Engineering Simulation
- Strategic Planning Process
- One Book, One Community
- Race, Racism, Anti-Racism Lecture Series
New Faces on PNW’s Senior Leadership Team