The resources you need to put in a request to Business Services for events, technology allowance, contracts, purchasing, and more.
Accounts Payable Forms
- ACH Form – This form needs to be completed for new payee requests to be paid via ACH or current payee requests to change to ACH.
- Banking Verification Form – This form needs to be completed when a payee requests to be paid by ACH. (Must be completed by Department)
- Payee Certification Form – This form needs to be completed for sole proprietors, single member LLC’s, and individuals who are not employees. (Must be submitted with each request for payment)
- Substitute W-9 Form – This form needs to be completed to set up new vendor. (Corporations may submit W-9)
- Wire Transfer Request Form – This form needs to be completed if a payee requests a wire transfer or for foreign vendors (unless they have a U.S. bank account).
- Alcohol Request Form – Service of alcoholic beverages at events held on Purdue Northwest Campuses (Hammond, Westville, Portage meeting facility, and the Gabis Arboretum) must be authorized on a case-by-case basis.
- Event Request Form – Hammond Campus – For requests relating to events taking place on PNW’s Hammond Campus.
- Event Request Form – Westville Campus – For requests relating to events taking place on PNW’s Westville Campus.
- PNW Drone Notification Form – The use of drones on PNW property requires the successful completion of this form and PNW approval.
- PNW Quasi-Endownment Request Form – For requests relating to quasi-endowment investments.
- PNW Technology Allowance Agreement Form – Docusign form.
- Application and Cardholder Agreement – This form contains the application and agreement necessary to obtain a Purchasing Card.
- Dual-Purpose Purchasing Card – This form is to be used to combine two current Purchasing cards (General Purchasing and a Hospitality card) into one card, enabling one card to accept both general purchases and hospitality charges.
- Pcard Temporary Limit Increase – Most Pcard limits are set at $1000.00 per transaction and $2500.00 per cycle, if a temporary limit increase is desired please complete this form.
- Reporting a Pcard Lost or Stolen -If your Pcard is believed to be lost or stolen, please complete this form.