Faculty Senate Agenda November 13, 2020
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
November 13, 2020
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from October 9, 2020.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (L. Pelter).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- New Business:
Curriculum Documents Approval
- HDFS – 21600 – Introduction To Early Childhood Development
- OLS – 24200 – Fundamental of Ergonomics
- SWRK – 37400 – Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- Discussion Items:
- Incentive Based Budget Model-discussion and questions. (Information about this model can be found here: https://www.pnw.edu/business-services/incentive-based-budget-model/ ) (Vice Chancellor Turner)
- FSD 20-10 Grade Submission Deadline Change for Fall 2020
- For Information:
- Proposal for the revision of GS 191 (D. Pratt)
- Westville Vision Ad Hoc committee (K. Scipes)
- Report on the Teaching Portfolio Taskforce (C. Deleon)
- Report from the West Lafayette Senate (V. Quinn)
- Remarks by the SGA President (O. White)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments: As has been the practice of the PNW Faculty Senate, standing committees will meet directly following the conclusion of the PNW Faculty Senate meeting. These meetings will be virtual as long as the senate meetings are virtual.