Faculty Senate Agenda, January 15, 2021
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
January 15, 2021
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from December 11, 2020.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (L. Pelter).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- New Business:
- Curriculum Documents Approval
- For Action:
- Discussion Items:
- Report from Senate Westville Committee (K. Scipes)
- Report from the West Lafayette Senate (V. Quinn)
- Remarks by the SGA President (O. White)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments: As has been the practice of the PNW Faculty Senate, standing committees will meet directly following the conclusion of the PNW Faculty Senate meeting. These meetings will be virtual as long as the senate meetings are virtual.