Faculty Senate Agenda, November 11, 2022
December 2, 2022
Faculty Senate Meeting
November 11, 2022
10:00 AM-12:00 PM: Westville – LSF 002
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from October 14, 2022.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair
- Stipend for K. Vasilko for Benchmarking Committee
- Stipend for A. McCafferty for serving as Secretary
- Public Forum on Academic Freedom and Governance
- Ongoing negotiations with Provost on Senate budget and course releases.
- Remarks by the Chancellor
- New Business
- FSD 22-04 Reintroduction of Resolution on SB1 (Collette Morrow, Diana Underwood-Greg, Lee Artz)
- For Action:
- Proposed amendment to the bylaws stating that survey results should not be disseminated. (Mary Morrow)
- Awards Committee documents (Meden Isaac-Lam)
- FSD 22-06 REVISED CES COT Proposed Merger (Diane Spoljoric)
- Discussion Items:
- Presentation of My PNW Life (Colin Fewer)
- Budget subcommittee (Tony Sindone)
- FSD 16-31 Formation of a joint taskforce for evaluations (Tony Sindone)
- Reports from Senate Standing Committee Chairs
- Curriculum (Lee Artz)
- Ed Policy (Diane Spoljoric)
- Faculty Affairs (Tony Sindone)
- Gen Ed & Assessment (Cari Furst)
- Nominations, Elections, & Awards (Meden Isaac-Lam)
- IFC Report (Lee Artz)
- SGA Report (David Bolton)
- Open discussion (as time permits).