Faculty Senate Agenda, April 9, 2021
Purdue Northwest Faculty Senate
April 9, 2021
10:00 AM-12:00 PM: Via Zoom
- Determination of quorum.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from March 12, 2021.
- Remarks by the Senate Chair (L. Pelter).
- Remarks by the Chancellor (T. Keon)
- New Business:
- Curriculum Documents Approval
- For Action:
- FSD 20-23: Faculty Collaboration Required for all Curriculum Proposals (L. Artz)
- For Information:
- Proposed Changes to Curriculog (L. Artz)
- Discussion Items:
- FSD 20-25: University Calendar (C. DeLeon)
- FSD 20-24: Resolution to replace FSD 18-16 Adoption of Ranked Choice Voting for Senate Elections.(L. Taylor)
- FSD 20-22: Resolution on a Proposal for Assessment of Academic Reorganizational Changes (C. DeLeon)
- Nominees for PNW Faculty Senate Vice-Chair for 2021-2022. Each nominee will make a five-minute speech, where they should detail their qualifications and reason for running.
- Report from the Senate Budget and Resources Subordinate Committee (G. Schultz)
- Report from Senate Westville Committee (K. Scipes)
- Report from the West Lafayette Senate (V. Quinn/C. Morrow)
- Remarks by the SGA President (O. White)
- Open discussion (as time permits).
Committee room assignments: As has been the practice of the PNW Faculty Senate, standing committees will meet directly following the conclusion of the PNW Faculty Senate meeting. These meetings will be virtual as long as the senate meetings are virtual.