Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
Race begins at 5:30 p.m.
(Cross country, trail course)
Check-in at the Fitness Center in the
Dworkin Student Services & Activities Complex
Purdue University Northwest
1401 S. U.S. 421, Westville, IN
Enjoy food and refreshments at the after-party, immediately following the race. This is a “fun” walk/run, there will be no official time kept, bring your friends, family and co-workers of all skill levels to enjoy the race!
Shuttle bus service will be available for participating Hammond Campus students upon request on the pre-registration form. The shuttle will depart the Hammond Campus from the Student Union & Library at 3:15 pm and 4:15 pm and depart Westville from the circle drive of the Dworkin Student Services & Activities Complex to return at 7:15 pm. Shuttle seats are first come first serve and seats are limited so register early.
Proud Sponsors of the Pride Stride
- Purdue Northwest Alumni Community
- Family Express
Before the Race
- Pre-registration is preferred to guarantee your race shirt, but “race-day” sign-ups will be accepted.
- Upon arrival at the Dworkin Student Services and Activities Complex Fitness Center, there will be a sign for check-in and t-shirt pick-up. From there, you will be directed to starting line.
During the Race
- You will get blasted with color powder along the route, it is washable, but may stain light clothing. Dress accordingly.
- Water and bananas will be provided to participants.
After the Race
- Enjoy food and refreshments immediately following the race.