The Housing Application Process:
In order to be considered for a space in The University Village community, a prospective resident must have the following required materials completed and on file:
PLEASE NOTE: All immunization must be uploaded, we will NOT accept paper copies of immunization records.
For a 2019-2020 Annual/Academic Contract:
- A completed 2019-2020 Housing Application (found on the myPNW portal in the Life@PNW tab under “Housing and Dining”).
- If you are 17 years old or younger, you will need to have parent/guardian approval to accompany your contract. Please include their email in your application so they can be sent the approval form. Your application will not be completed until their approval form is submitted.
- A non-refundable application fee of $20.00 (must be paid by check, cash or money order online or in the Bursar’s Office [Opens in New Window]).
- A refundable* housing deposit of $200.00 (must be paid by check, cash or money order online or in the Bursar’s Office [Opens in New Window]).
- A complete and downloaded Immunization Form on the Med+Proctor website- located inside the Housing Application (International Students, see below for more information).
- See this Med Proctor Step by Step Guide to complete these easy steps (instructions).
- PLEASE NOTE: All immunization must be uploaded, we will NOT accept paper copies of immunization records.
- IMPORTANT! Please also see the Purdue West Lafayette website as all schools in Indiana are following a new immunization requirements.
Apply for ONLY Summer 2020 starting in January 2020!
*The housing deposit is refundable until the Housing Contract is signed by the student submitting the housing application. Submitting a completed Housing Contract and a $200.00 housing deposit does not guarantee a room assignment. Room assignments are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. A room assignment is reserved only upon execution of the application process requirements listed above. Housing costs are subject to change.
Special Notes for International Students:
All Students (new and returning) desiring to live on campus will need to have this Immunization Form completed and submitted on the Med+Proctor website. Please read the directions on the immunization form carefully. NOTE: Your TB test must be administered in the United States. You will have 2 weeks from the day you arrive to complete this and provide Housing with the proper records.
If you choose to wire the application fee of $20.00 and the housing deposit of $200.00, please be mindful that the wire transfer [Opens in New Window] fee may be taken out of the $220.00 unless additional money is paid. We advise that you check with your banking institution about fees in relation to the wire transfers so that you ensure the housing application fee and housing deposit are received in full.
All of the documents required to apply for housing are provided on this webpage (above).