The Explorer Academy at the Leadership Institute at Purdue Northwest is a program designed for PNW staff members to help guide their professional development, build upon their strengths, and navigate all that PNW has to offer.
Invest In You
Build your network of colleagues, develop your leadership skills, and have fun exploring PNW!
Attending the Explorer Academy is your time to pilot the leadership development that can impact your work, home, and community life. This program aims to give you new tools to build upon your strengths and will give you the opportunity to explore PNW culture and assets that make us PNW Proud!
Our hybrid program model offers one class per month for six months, with 3 half day sessions via Zoom and 3 full day in-person workshops.
Other details to note about our hybrid format:
- Our program design will continue to be a deep dive into leadership and management content and practical skill-building.
- You will be asked to complete a few tasks before or after our sessions together.
- The 360 assessment will be executed and followed by a customized one- on- one coaching session.
- We will record sessions so if you are called away at work or have a sick child at home, you won’t miss a beat!
- Each month you will have access to our Leadership Lunch and Learn sessions with other leaders across the region.
- Campus visits to explore some special PNW places.
|Wednesday, September 29, 2021||1||In-person|
|Wednesday, October 27, 2021||2||Virtual|
|Wednesday, December 1, 2021||3||In-person|
|Wednesday, January 26, 2022||4||Virtual|
|Wednesday, February 23, 2022||5||Virtual|
|Wednesday, March 23, 2022||6||In-person|
For more information about the Explorers Academy, contact the Leadership Institute at PNW at email@example.com or call (219)-989-2802.