As a Purdue Northwest student, the same professional leadership development program that community and business leaders pay thousands of dollars for is now available to you… for FREE!
The LEAD Academy is a customized leadership program designed exclusively for PNW students to guide you on your leadership journey. The program includes leadership development, training and
networking with peers!
Invest In You
Build your network of colleagues, develop your leadership skills, and have fun exploring PNW!
Attending the LEAD Academy is your time to pilot the leadership development that can impact your work, home, and community life. Build your network of colleagues, become a
better leader, and learn more about PNW!
We are excited to offer our program on both the Hammond and Westville campuses!
- The Westville LEAD Academy will meet in DSAC 1021 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Mondays: 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, and 4/17
- The Hammond LEAD Academy will meet in Lawshe 131 from 4 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thursdays: 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, and 4/20
Other details to note about the LEAD Academy:
- Our program design will continue to be a deep dive into leadership and management content and practical skill-building.
- You will be asked to complete a few tasks before or after our sessions together.
- Each month you will have access to our Leadership Lunch and Learn sessions with other leaders across the region.
- LEAD is an acronym for Leadership Exploration and Development
For more information about the Explorers Academy, contact the Purdue University Northwest Leadership Institute at email@example.com or call (219)-989-2802.