Lunch and Lead
Lunch and Lead is a free virtual speaker series presented by the Leadership Institute and Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest. Sessions in the fall and spring feature business and community leaders from varied economic sectors who have wisdom and life lessons to share. Participants will learn from these seasoned leaders and experts who have developed their skills over time to become stronger, better leaders.
Our Lunch and Lead seminars are conversational discussions attended by our current program participants, program alumni, PNW faculty, staff and students, and regional business leaders. Each seminar is held from 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm (US Central Time) once a month and includes a 20-25 minute talk by our speakers followed by a facilitated question and answer session.
Presented by the Leadership Institute and Society of Innovators at PNW, Lunch and Lead is a free virtual speaker series designed to help community and business leaders develop knowledge and skills while raising awareness of best practices from other leaders across Northwest Indiana and beyond.
Past Lunch & Lead Sessions
All of the previous lunch & lead sessions are available on YouTube. Check out our past topics below!
- The Paradox of Leadership with Jon Gilmore
- Servant Leadership with Angie Nelson Deuitch
- Lunch and Lead with Karen Morris, Ph.D.
- Mentorship and Sponsorship with Chareice White
- Black History Month panel discussion on Sankofa Leadership with Maceo Rainey, Shanita Starks and Shontrai Irving
- Women’s History and Leadership with Dr. Danita Johnson
- Youth Innovation with Don Wettrick
- Resiliency and Mental Flexibility with Darnell Ross
- Get Out of Your Own Way with Amanda Zelechoski, J.D., Ph.D., ABPP
- Leading with Kindness with Ebony Campbell
- Stakeholder Analysis & Shared Understanding with Joshua P. Thiel
- The Ladies Get Paid Story with Claire Wasserman
- Leadership Lessons with Tiffani A. Davis
- Vulnerable Leadership with Britt Hudson