Student Government Association
- Represents a diverse student body.
- Promotes necessary change of policy for the student body.
- Provides the means to address student concerns.
- Promotes awareness of campus policies.
- Empowers credible student organizations that respect students’ priorities.
- Builds leaders to help students understand their rights and the power they have to make change.
- Creates a supportive atmosphere on campus.
- Establishes good relationships with the students and administrators of Purdue University Northwest.
Student Government Association Structure
- President & Vice President
- Chief of Staff (Appointed)
- Chief Financial Officer
- 12 total senators for Purdue Northwest
- 1 Senator from each of the 6 colleges, on each campus (Hammond and Westville)
Student Union Library Building, Room 324G
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323-2094
Dworkin Student Services & Activities Complex, Room 1021 C
1401 South U.S. Hwy 421
Westville, IN 46391
You can contact the Student Government Association here : email@example.com