Take the first step to finding the job or candidate of your dreams with PNW’s Career Center Events! Also listed on Handshake, our events bring together qualified employers and candidates to help both grow.
- PNW or Purdue Alumni that do not have a Handshake account, but would like one to stay on top of events like this one and other career opportunities, can create an account by completing the brief form found on this page.
- Plan accordingly to dress appropriately to meet with employers, first impressions count! Clean and neat looking apparel is recommended.
- RESEARCH the employers that are listed before coming to an event. Employers expect you to sell yourself to them, not the other way around, so take some time, and plan who you want to talk to, and what you want to say. Practice your introduction.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute to the employers that interest you the most and maybe a few more you meet that day.
- Remember to ask for business cards, and follow through with a polite “thank you” email.
- Recruiting employers are encouraged to get their internships and job openings posted in Handshake before the event as job seekers will be reviewing the registered companies and their openings.
- Employers who would like to schedule on-campus interviews or information sessions either before or after this event may do so by visiting the Targeted Recruitment Form.
- Should you wish to ship your recruiting items to us before the event, we are happy to deliver your materials to your event. We can also ship your items back to your requested location, however, you will need to bring your own shipping labels. Please contact your employer liaison if you are interested.
- Should you need any other information to make this event successful for you and your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us at 219-989-2600.