- This event has passed.
Sustainability at PNW
April 26, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join PNW faculty and learn about their work on sustainability, from manufacturing to the Olympics. Each discussion will be 30 minutes, with a different topic beginning each hour on the hour.
- Noon – Writing Environments: Challenges for Eco-Composition and Sustainability
Russell Mayo, Assistant Professor of English
- 1 p.m. – Intro to Sustainability
Godwin-Charles Ogbeide, Professor, White Lodging School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- 2 p.m. – Sustainability in Manufacturing
Lash Mapa, Professor of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 3 p.m. – Applying Energy Management 4.0 to PNW Campuses
Athula Kulatunga, Department Chair, Engineering Technology
- 4 p.m. – Sustainability at the Olympics
Meg Rinker, Professor of Political Science
Kathryn Rowberg, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- 5 p.m. – An Engineer’s Perspective on Recycling and Waste Management
Harvey Abramowitz, Professor of Mechanical Engineering
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.