Register for Free COVID Testing
PNW strongly recommends that you get vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals who decide not to not get vaccinated are strongly encouraged to participate in the surveillance testing program on campus.
Free Covid Care will offer testing on campus at no charge to PNW faculty, staff and students. You will need to be registered before going to the testing site.
Important Registration Details
- You only need to register once. You do not need to register each time you are tested.
- You do not need to sign up for a time slot. Walk-in appointments are available.
- The registration process will direct you to a location in Valparaiso for testing. Do not go to the Valparaiso location. Instead, please visit the PNW Hammond or Westville testing site below.
- Visit the testing registration site.
- Click “Get Started” to Begin
- Enter your personal information and click “sign in.”
- This will prompt a text to the phone number you submitted. Check your texts and click the shared link to complete paperwork.
- After clicking the link, click the “Let’s Begin” button.
- Fill in your patient information.
- For “Reason,” specify the dorm or unit you’re testing for.
- Take a clear photo of your driver’s license, ID or passport, front and back, and submit the photos.
- On the “Are you here at the request of your employer?” prompt, choose “no.”
- Register your insurance if you have it. All co-pays and fees will be covered by the Federal Cares Act. If insurance is unavailable, the Federal Cares Act will cover the entire cost.
- Sign your first and last name and check the box.
Beginning August 23, testing will be offered on the following schedule
Mondays and Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Classroom Office Building (CLO) Room 112B,
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Library-Student-Faculty building (LSF) Room 111