Purdue Northwest’s 2022-2023 Lionhearted Leaders
July 5, 2022
I am delighted to announce Purdue Northwest’s 2022-2023 Lionhearted Leaders! Each department chose one exceptional faculty member from the previous year to highlight in the upcoming year.
The Lionhearted Leaders Initiative recognizes the hard work and many contributions of members of the Purdue University Northwest faculty, and we will be showcasing the award winners in the year ahead!
Please join me in congratulating your 2022-2023 Lionhearted Leaders.
2022-2023 Lionhearted Leaders
College of Engineering and Sciences
- Scott Bates, Associate Professor, Biological Sciences
- Robert Kramer, Professor, Chemistry and Physics
- Nicolae Tarfulea, Professor, Mathematics and Statistics
- Hairong Zhao, Professor, Computer Science
College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
- Erin Okamoto Protsman, Continuing Lecturer, Communication and Creative Arts
- Mark Mabrito, Professor, English and World Languages
- Yu Ouyang, Associate Professor, History, Philosophy, Political Science and Economics
- Robert Hallock, Associate Professor, Psychology
College of Business
- Ezra Mutai, Assistant Professor, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Matthew Hanson, Clinical Associate Professor, Managerial Studies
College of Nursing
College of Technology
- Ge Jin, Professor, Computer Information Technology and Graphics
- Shoji Nakayama, Associate Professor, Construction Science and Organizational Leadership
- Maged Mikhail, Associate Professor, Engineering Technology
Meg Rincker, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs