To continue the college’s successes, and help us reach our future goals, we rely on the generous support of our alumni and friends.
Every contribution to the College of Business offers much-needed financial resources to help us support and retain world-class faculty, fund scholarships and fellowships, host guest lecturers and much more.
Prefer to mail in your contribution? Download our Giving Form (Word)
Many Ways to Give
Alumni, partners and friends looking to support the College of Business can consider:
- Recommending outstanding students to one of our programs.
- Visiting a classroom as a guest speaker.
- Recruiting students or alumni through our career services offices.
- Pursuing a corporate partners to invest in College of Business students with the possibility of generating strong returns, including future employees.
- Exploring major gifts to create endowments that can subsidize a scholarship, fellowship, chair, program or center. If you are considering a major gift to the College, please contact one of the following individuals.
Teddy Jacobi Dean of the College of Business