Faculty within PNW’s College of Engineering and Sciences conduct world-class research across a broad range of interests.
The Stars Teach Here
Our projects involve graduate and undergraduate students, with impacts ranging from local to international and even out of this world.
Research Highlights Include
- Understanding the Higgs boson and the fundamental physics of the universe (Neeti Parashar and James Dolen – Physics)
- Using light as a catalyst for removing environmental toxins from water (Reynaldo Baretto – Chemistry)
- Determining the minimum number of details required to uniquely identify a boot print (Charles Steele – Forensics)
- Studies of the role of transcription factors in neural tube development (Barbara Mania-Farnell – Biology)
- Studies of the transmuted exponentiated probability distribution (Gokarna Aryal – Statistics)
- Fundamental graph theory (Gayla Domke – Mathematics)